Friday, May 02, 2008

Keep me up to date

You may have noticed an upsurge in verdict reports. Please keep me up to date if you get a good verdict or other litigation result (i.e. suppression order, dismissal, 1507 result, whatever). Let me know the case caption, county, and any funny/disturbing facts about the case and I will let everyone else that reads this blog (all five of you) know. (And if you have any written decisions or other documents, .pdf it and e-mail it to me and I can link to it in the blog entry). I think it is important to see success around the state by the people doing the hard work of defending their clients and the Constitution every day. At least I like reading about it!

3 comments:

Brad said...

All 5 of us eh? I love reading your commentary and appreciate the fact that you are one of the few fighting for the rights of all and fighting for the constitution. I hope you don't grow weary. Just wanted you to know your blog is appreciated.

Tammy Barr said...

I truly beleive that way more than five people read your blogspot!! Thanks so much I always learn more on your site and appreciate you keeping it up.

Richard Jones said...

State vs. Solis Munoz. Per Curiam decision affirming trial court's suppression of confession. Judge was Leuenberger out of Shawnee County. Not published/ issued 9-26-08. I would send pdf if I knew your email address.