Thursday, August 11, 2011

New blog of note

Our colleague Jen Roth (former ADO, current Third District PD, Kansas Sentencing Commissioner, and KACDL legislative guru) has started a new blog, Bends Toward Justice, which we immediately added to our blog roll. Jen describes the blog as follows:

I start this blog as a place to raise awareness about the things in Kansas that are working and ways we could do better in the area of criminal justice policy. I envision this blog as a resource for constituents and policy makers alike. My goal is to provide data, information and stories about the complex issues at hand.
Jen is probably closer to the legislative process and more committed to the real ideals of "liberty and justice for all" as anyone I've known. So I'll be reading this blog! You should too!

No comments: